Friday, July 22, 2011

Photos, Photos...wherefore art thou????

I have taken a ton of photos with which to illustrate this blog, but I am not having any success getting them uploaded. I did the one photo of Richard and Jane's house from the Quantum Leap shipboard computer, but no luck from my IPad. I am a little self conscious because each upload uses alot of Tom & Bette Lee's upload/download allowance on their cellular modem, and I am struggling to get the image size reduced. (Photos are not my forte!) We have conflicting reports on whether this modem may still work in Indonesia. If it does, we don't want to waste the data bits; if it doesn't, well, we WILL have wasted unused data bits!

Anyway, we are all packed up and RTG. We are thinking to get a head start on the official rally start. Who needs to be in the crowd!? We will be underway tomorrow, probably for three days.

No comments:

Post a Comment